Maggie’s Organizing and Staging Can help you
“You never get a second chance to make a great first impression.”
Buyers are quick to jump to conclusions about a home after a single glance. That’s why more sellers are turning toward professional home stagers to prepare for a sale.
With the vast majority of buyers searching first on the Internet for homes, photos and virtual tours are extremely important in the selection process. Staging, as a priority instead of as a last resort, will give sellers key advantages.
A professional Stager will: Eliminate clutter
- First step is to organize / declutter your home.
- Removing papers from tables and furniture
- Any personal items that add to the unnecessary clutter such as diplomas, family pictures and anything that relates to your family.
- Use design elements in planning out the rooms, space and lighting.
- Create traffic patterns to highlight positive attributes of a home while downplaying its negative features.
- Suggest to owners design adjustments such as painting neutral colors
- Removal of all excessive furniture to open up an additional space and create more open space.
Consider buyer demographics and buying psychology:
The goal of staging is to make a home appealing to the highest number of potential buyers, thereby selling a property more swiftly and for more money. Staging techniques focus on improving a property’s appeal by transforming it into a welcoming, attractive product that anyone might want.
Staging promotes design elements in planning out the rooms, space and lighting.
It is not to overwhelm potential buyers with wild colors and furniture, even if you think it makes your home “special.”
Stager can use some existing furniture but most of the time it is necessary to remove some furniture for staging purpose; It makes a big difference!